Reports to the Community
IPTV's EEO Public File Reports
Required by the Federal Communications Commission.
FCC Online Public File
Click on one of the links below to access information for your Iowa Public Television station.
- 11 Des Moines, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/kdin-tv
- 12 Iowa City, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/kiin
- 21 Fort Dodge, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/ktin
- 24 Mason City, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/kyin
- 27 Sioux City, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/ksin-tv
- 32 Council Bluffs, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/kbin-tv
- 32 Waterloo, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/krin
- 36 Davenport, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/kqin
- 36 Red Oak, https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/khin
2014 Local Content and Services Report
FY 2015 Audited Financial Statements
FY 2015 Performance Plan Results
2015 Activities, Services and Achievements Biennial Report
This page contains certain Public Inspection Files that are a requirement of the Federal Communications Commission. They are placed here so members of the public may have free access to these reports. These reports are also available for inspection at the offices of Iowa Public Television at 6450 Corporate Drive, Johnston, Iowa, 50131 Monday-Friday during regular work hours. Please contact Mary Bracken at email@example.com (800.532.1290) for assistance with Iowa Public Television’s public file, to schedule a visit to review the public file, and for information on reproducing and copying materials of the public file.